Currently, can the utility sync more than one calendar?

Sep 7, 2015 at 2:20 AM
We have like 5 different calendars in use but it looks like I can only choose one to sync. Is this accurate? thx!
Sep 7, 2015 at 6:24 PM
Yes, this application can sync multiple calendars.
If you wish to sync multiple calendars , the recommended approach will be to sync unique calendar pairs (1 Google-1 Outlook).
This pairing can be done by using the "Profiles" feature of the application (Preferences -> Manage).
Each profile enables you to create a unique pair of a "Google and an Outlook Calendar". Each profile allows to a select a time range time range and sync settings.

Profile Settings can be access by choosing a created profile from the drop-down (Preferences-> Calendar -> Select Profile). After making changes don't forget to save the changes.
Sep 9, 2015 at 4:54 PM
Edited Sep 9, 2015 at 5:20 PM
Got it! So I now have this setup and the last profile removes the calendar entries from the prior profiles. Effectively, I'm only left with the last profile when the run is completed. Master calendar is google, copy is outlook. Bi-directlional is preferred but ok with only google to outlook. Guessing with the correct setting of some of the flags in the 'other' category, this will all work? Can you advise?

EDIT - hold that / seems to be working correctly now. Maybe it needed more than one run to get the first pass correct.