This project is read-only.

"Add Google Account" causes Calendar Sync software to stop and close


Tried both Calendar Sync Plus and Both versions have the same problem. During Configure - Select Google Account - Add Google Account, The software shows the message "Authenticate and Authorize in the Brower Window" and after a few seconds a Windows error window opens up and states - "CalendarSyncPlus has stopped working". I click "Close Program" in the Windows error window, the software is closed.

Looking at the Application Event Viewer, there are 2 Error events and 2 Information events followed by a 3rd Error event.

The attached Word document shows each of the Error messages and Information messages.

The software worked fine on two (2) other PCs that I installed it on. I've tried to install it on this PC many times, with the same result each time.

file attachments